It’s good to be back! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Check our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why Our Pub is Great
Great grills, super steaks, belting burgers—whatever you fancy, it’s on two for one at The Haywain in Gloucester! All of our main meals qualify, seven days a week. You can even share the love with two-for-one specials and two-for-one Sunday roasts. Treat yourself, treat the family, and make sure you leave room for dessert. Or ask your server to box one of our wickedly delicious puds up for later…
We cater for all tastes, young and old. Our motto is simple: more is definitely best! More flavour, more variety, and more classic pub grub for your money. Got your eyes on something special, but don’t fancy the sides on the menu? Don’t sweat it. If you want to vary your veg or swap your salad, all you have to do is ask.
Our chefs come up with daily specials to keep your tastebuds tingling. Pick two specials, or mix and match with menu mains. Whatever you order, whenever you order it, the main meal at the lowest price is free.
Come on down and see us in Quedgeley, Gloucester. Bring the whole family, a significant other, or a business partner, and treat everyone for less.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus